- How to sneeze like a femme
- The gender of sneezing
- Sneezing like a princess
- How to sneeze like a cat
- How to hock a loogie in a demure way
- The feminine way to fart
- What to do with your arms when you’re sitting
- What to do with your hands when you’re in a relaxed position
- The belch of a woman
- Feet flat on the floor vs. leg crossed
Why is there only a good witch and a bad witch in The Wizard of Oz?
Why not a not-so-good witch and a not-so bad witch?
Or a sometimes-fair and sometimes-not witch?
A maybe-so witch?
A you-never-know-what-she-has-up-her-sleeve witch?
A middle-of-the-road witch?
A little-bit-of-this and a little-bit-of-that witch?
A she’s-having-a-bad-day-so-you’d-better-watch-out witch?
This is why I call myself an intuitive witch:
I respond to my environment.
In nature there are no species that do not branch off
into sometimes innumerable breeds.
So what is it with these binaries?
Speaking of witch (W-I-T-C-H),
why wasn’t the wizard a drag queen?